The Room Adjoining the Fire
At first glance the living room in this Hewitt, TX, home which experienced fire damage looks deceiving. Maybe a little wipe down/clean up and things will be OK.?
SERVPRO of Waco restoration company was called to move out the contents which could be saved and dispose of the contents which could not be restored.
What is not readily evident from the photo is the blistering, cracking and scorching caused by the heat and smoke.
It turns out little could be saved from this room, and virtually nothing was saved from the kitchen and dining room open to the living room.
The bedroom areas fared better and much could be restored from that part of the house.