Smoldering Litter Fire
The heat lamp drops into the litter at the bottom of the glass cage...and VOILA!...smoke through the whole place.
Fortunately, the pet had been taken out for a trip a little earlier, probably when the lamp was bumped and fell into the litter in this Hewitt, TX fire damage.
While only a little of the litter actually burned, the slow smoldering fire produced a lot of smoke...and smell.
SERVPRO of Waco, a restoration company, was called in to clean and deodorize the residence. The folks had some health issues which were worked through in the process.
SERVPRO of Waco.
There is only one!
Serving the greater Waco and Central Texas area since 2001.
Let us help you through damages to your place, too.